We get it: Juggling school, work, friendships and family can be tough.
That’s why we’ve collaborated with Youth Wellness Hubs Ontario to launch the Thorncliffe Park Youth Wellness Hub for young people aged 12 to 25.
As of July 2023, we are launching in-person youth services, including mental health counselling, employment services, primary care, recreational programming and more.
A safe, welcoming space for youth health and wellness
The Thorncliffe Park Youth Wellness Hub aims to support youth and young adults in Thorncliffe Park and Flemingdon Park, two diverse neighbourhoods in East Toronto that are home to some of the highest concentrations of individuals under the age of 25 in the city.
These neighbourhoods are also home to many newcomers and families living in high-density, multi-generational households, making their health and wellness needs unique.
Local youth contribute to the Thorncliffe Park Youth Wellness Hub by advising on what programs are needed, how programs should be delivered, how youth should be engaged and more.
This helps ensure the site’s space and services are designed by and for local youth.
We offer a welcoming and judgment-free space for all youth. Our goal is to bring you the right services at the right time and in the right place!
- Mental health and substance use counselling
- Case management
- Peer support
- Care navigation
- Employment services
- Primary care
- Food, housing and settlement supports
- Drop-in recreational groups
- And more!
Our services are free. You do not need a health card, family doctor or medical referral.
If you need help or think you would benefit from one of our services, please visit the Youth Hub during our drop-in hours.
- Drop-in hours: Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Location: East York Town Centre, 45 Overlea Blvd. (Please use mall Entrance 6; we are located beside Dollarama).
Please visit ethp.ca/ThorncliffeYWHO for more information about how to access our services.
- Website: ethp.ca/ThorncliffeYWHO
- Instagram: @ThorncliffeYouthHub
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 416-421-8397
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Our Local Partners
- Flemingdon Health Centre
- Health Access Thorncliffe Park
- LOFT Community Services
- Michael Garron Hospital
- Gary Hurvitz Centre for Community Mental Health at SickKids
- Strides Toronto
- TNO – The Neighbourhood Organization
Local Crisis Supports
- Anishnawbe Health Toronto’s Mental Health Crisis Management Service: 1-855-242-3310
- Assaulted Women’s Helpline: 416-863-0511, Toll-free: 1-866-863-0511
- Distress Centres of Greater Toronto: 416-408-4357 or 408-HELP
- Gerstein Crisis Centre: 416-929-5200
- Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
- Michael Garron Hospital Emergency Department: 825 Coxwell Ave. (Entrance located off of Mortimer Street under the Emergency sign)
- Naseeha Mental Health Hotline: 1-866-627-3342 or 1-866-NASEEHA
- Scarborough Health Network’s Community Crisis Line: 416-495-2891
- Talk Suicide Canada: 1-833-456-4566
- Toronto Rape Crisis Centre: 416-597-8808
- Youthdale Treatment Centres’ Crisis and Mobile Support Team: 416-363-9990