Please see updated information regarding services during COVID-19 outbreak.
The North Simcoe Youth Wellness Hub has virtual hours Monday to Friday from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Youth can call into the hub phone line at 1-705-427-5639 and they will be connected with the services that are right for them.
Currently the space is closed to walk-ins. Appointments can be made on a case by case basis for in-person consultation.
You can also get connected to our services by filling out our request for service form online – click the image below to get started.
If you’d like to see our monthly menu of services, newsletters, or our social media accounts, check out our Linktree – https://linktr.ee/nsywh
- Simcoe Child Crisis Services 1-844-417-1945
- Bring child to the emergency department at Georgian Bay General Hospital. Wendat Crisis is available there 7 days a week 9-9
- Mental Health Crisis Line 705-728-5044
- CARAH House Crisis Services Barrie (5 Beds) accessed through the above crisis line
- Call 911
- Mental Health counselling
- Substance Use & Addictions counselling
- Peer Support (Available in English and French)
- Employment and Education supports and resources
- Connection to Primary Care
- Variety of workshops and cultural teachings
- Housing Supports
News & Updates
- The North Simcoe Youth Wellness Hub has transitioned to virtual services.
- Peer to Ear initiative started for Peer Support to reach out to local youth with wellness check in calls.
- We had an interview with CTV – check it out! https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/mobile/initiatives-help-young-people-struggling-with-mental-health-amid-the-covid-19-pandemic-1.5281965
- Our Youth Ambassador was interviewed on The Dock : https://www.iheartradio.ca/104-1-the-dock/audio-video/aaron-sanqui-wellness-youth-ambassador-for-north-simcoe-1.14460598?mode=Article
- We were featured on CBC! Check out the video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbpKM78yzKg
- Chigamik Community Health Centre
- Youth Haven
- Catholic Family Services
- Patient Client & Family Council
- Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care
- New Path
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Boys & Girls Club of North Simcoe
- Gilbert Centre
- La Clé
- Catulpa Community Support Services
- Midland Public Library